We developed window.i connect with ease of use, keeping costs low and measurable results in mind. window.i
connect provides you with a way of interacting with members of the public online in local areas. With a network of digital screens mounted behind office windows, members of the public can access information by using our specially designed through glass touch panels.
Our transflective (readable in bright sunlight) screens are available in a variety of sizes or you could choose an optional built-in PC for a more streamlined display. We can also provide you with different options for mounting the screens eg ceiling poles, enclosures and free standing floor mounts.
You will probably find when planning your network of screens that not every site will have access to fixed broadband. This is not a problem as we will connect your screen network together using mobile broadband. You can even make them portable so that you can try them out in different locations.
window.i connect has been developed with new generation touch sensitive panels that work through virtually any type of glass. The backlit ‘buttons’ are extremely robust and durable. They are resistant to moisture, vibration and sunlight. Each button on the panel is 50 mm x 50 mm, making them easy to see and use.
window.i connect includes:
- A choice of touch-sensitive, low-energy buttons that work through your
- Low energy LED lighting to illuminate the screens and buttons
- Transflective (readable in bright sunlight) screens
- An easy-to-use content management system
- Reporting facility to measure and report on use of screens
- Bespoke navigation and complementary services, such as local maps, BBC News and weather
- Full support and maintainance
Want to know more?
Contact us for an informal chat.