Digital communications are now an essential for any council, and are more than simply about having a website. Growing numbers of people of all ages are using new forms of digital communications and expect the organisations around them to do the same.
what is window.i connect?
window.i connect enables public service providers and other organisations to engage with local people in a completely new way: By allowing access to local information using digital screens and easy-to-use touch sensitive buttons through an office or shop window at any time of day or night.
Would your organisation benefit from providing information to consumers in a self-service format? If so, then window.i connect could help you be more successful.
window.i connect is the ideal tool for interacting with and delivering information to local people
- Local authorities providing access to local information and consulting with residents in various locations within a city.
- Libraries letting people know what’s on in the area and giving information on galleries, book of the month and much more
- Education centres giving information on what courses are available
- Museums providing data on opening times, admission prices and much more
- Job Centres giving out of hours access to details of the latest vacancies and much more
- Police/Fire/NHS Services providing details of local campaigns, latest news and much more
Simplicity and measurable results
should be on top of the list when
choosing a solution for citizen engagement
Liz Azyan Local Government Engagement Online Research Blog>>
window.i is pleased to appoint TechZone as a reseller of window.i products in Greece
Techzone integrate window.i retail into 150 pharmacy stores in Crete and Rhodes
window.i pilots public information points for Glasgow City Council
window.i supports the charity missing people.